Friday 30 May 2014

MITOPENCOURSEWARE

Course:Biology


comment:

    The last time I learned Biology was two years ago. It was not very hard. But this course is 

talked about based Biochemistry. It is so professional that I had not learned before. Today when I 

listened the course which are about Genetics and Human Genetics, I could not understand very 

well. Because there are too many Professional terms to learn,and I am not the scholar in this field. 

But there is a good sign. Though I cannot learn Biology, I can realize some words he said. I think 

it is a chance that let us learn the English in the course.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Simon, it's great to know that you learned something besides those of what you had in your own major. You shall seize every chance to learn what you can!

    ReplyDelete